Orange Apple Photo

If you haven't figured it out yet, I have an alter ego by the name of Orange Apple Photo.



It really started out as a name for my Graphic Design portfolio to help me get a real job. That site is still active as well, and I am actually getting some freelance design gigs out of it vs getting that "real" job. Anyway, it started out Orange Apple Photo and Design. But since, I've split them up to have two specific sites, one for the action sports photography and senior portraits and the other is for design.

Orange Apple Photo is starting to pay off as well. It enabled me to get some gigs shooting for the Sun newspapers and Vype Magazine (HS sports mag). It's been a lot of fun and when I get done with a shoot I upload the images to my hosting site and I've gotten some sales. Not enough to stop looking for that "real" job, but it's getting better.

Well that's the story. Take a look at my websites (links to the right) and let me know if you are in need of some action photography for a game or if your business needs some graphic work done.

Thanks and have a great day.

No comments: